Audio Visual & Video Services
Professional • Creative • Technical • Reliable
Projectors & Screens
In our 50 year history we’ve installed thousands of projectors and screens, in many different environments from meeting rooms, boardrooms and collaboration suites, to schools, higher education establishments and universities. Our knowledgeable and experienced technical team will guide you through the vast projector and screen options available to suit your application. We’re passionate about providing the products that meet your requirements, but exceed expectations.
Following an initial site survey to establish your requirements, we’ll produce a detailed quotation and talk you through our proposed plan, making any amendments as required. Upon completion of the installation, our team of experienced installation engineers will demonstrate the system functionality, but should further training be required, we can provide additional on-site training and custom written instruction guides.
Meeting, Boardroom & Collaboration Spaces - We’ve installed and support a vast range of projector and screen installations in many different corporate venues across the UK.
Although projectors may appear straightforward to install, there are many different considerations to make to ensure the finished installation is successful. Our
Whilst modern LCD/LED displays are growing in size, a projector and screen installation still provides the best overall value for money. Our experienced technical sales team.
Our projector installations include;
- Boardrooms, meeting rooms and office spaces
- Collaboration suites
- Higher education including lecture halls and seminar spaces
- Primary and secondary schools
- Sports halls & leisure venues
- Hospitals & healthcare centres
We work closely with manufacturers and distributors to ensure that our design specifications meet their high standards, taking into account any product recommendations that will further improve the final result. We supply and install projectors from the following manufacturers;
Screens - From superior fixed frame screens to low-cost manual pull-down screens, we can supply and install a product to suit your requirements.
Projection screens we supply and install include;
- Electric Screens;
- sizes from 1m to 9m wide
- 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios, plus the option for customised ratio screens
- tensioned surfaces for perfect flatness
- screen winch systems, allowing screen casings to drop into place
- Fixed Frame Screens - providing a superior look, fixed frame screens are installed directly to walls and provide a look similar to a typical TV/Display
- Manual Pull-Down - the most cost-effective solution for projection surfaces
Screen & Projector Control & Connectivity - Modern AV systems feature a range of different types of complex audio visual equipment that non-technical users can sometimes find difficult to operate. Combined with poor AV design, it can often cause a frustrating meeting experience, leaving users less than confident about using the system in future.
For over 50 years, we’ve been integrating AV control systems into many different environments, from boardrooms and meeting rooms, to complex lecture theatre setups. Our knowledgeable technical staff can talk you through the vast range of control systems available to suit your requirements, from simple push button controllers for a projector & screen, to completely configurable wireless touchscreen controllers, controlling every aspect of the audio visual system.
We can incorporate av control systems into any environment, new or existing, even if we didn’t install it, including;
- Meeting Rooms
- Seminar & Lecture Halls
- Collaboration & huddle spaces
- Sound systems
We also work closely with manufacturers and distributors to ensure that our design specifications meet their high standards taking into account any product recommendations that will further improve the final result. Our manufacturer relationships include;
- Extron - MLC, TouchLink, TouchLink Pro, IP Link Control Processors
- Crestron - Mercury,
- AMX -
- SY Electronics - button keypad controllers
Projector & Screen Repairs & Maintenance
Following the installation of the projection system, we can provide long-term technical support through one of our Support & Maintenance contracts. These contracts can be tailored to your requirements, providing complete cover for the lifetime of your AV investment. Benefits include;
- Pre-planned Annual Service Visits - keeping your investment regularly serviced, either annually or bi-annually, is key to ensuring the longevity of the product
- Unplanned service visit cover - should the system require unplanned maintenance, the contract will cover a number of unplanned service visits per year
- Guaranteed onsite response times - if the system should fail for any reason, an engineer can be on-site within a specific period of time to minimise room downtime and disruption
- Telephone support - including the option for emergency out of hours support
- Repair Parts Cover - an allowance towards the cost of product repairs should an item of equipment fail
Health & Safety and Risk Management
We make continued investment Quality Management, Risk Management and Health and Safety, to ensure our engineers and technicians always exercise best practice. Our team of experienced Installation Engineers are all Health & Safety trained and we accredited by the leading H&S organisations including as SafeContractor and CHAS. We also hold extended accreditation including PASMA, IPAF and SSSTS, along with local Police Vetting with NPPV Level 3 Clearance.
When you choose NAV as your audio visual partner, you can be 100% confident that quality of service and safe working practice is assured.