The Hire Behringer X32 is quite simply a ‘game changer’ in the live event market, at first described by many as impossible at this price point, the X32 has gone on to win over even the most hard nosed audio sceptics by repeatedly out performing big name consoles costing £1000’s more.
The Hire X32 is an intuitive desk that allows the Engineer to simply get on with the job. It is a 40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console all equipped with extensive signal processing (dynamics, EQ & inserts), 32 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 25 Motorised Faders, Channel LCD's and a 32-Channel X-USB Audio Interface. The Hire X32 can be easily configured to meet the requirements of most gigs or live events.
• 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
• 32 MIDAS- designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
• 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
• 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
• Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
• 32 x 32 channel X-USB audio interface over USB 2.0
• iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge— no host PC required
• High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
• Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
• Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
• 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
• Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
• 48-channel Digital Snake ready** via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
• USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
• Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
• Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
• ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System** plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
• Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet