High-performance utility mixers. CX versions feature SPX-quality effects built in.
The mid-range MG series mixers offer refined looks and features in a lighter, smaller package. The MG124C and MG124CX fall comfortably in the middle of the MG mixer lineup, and deliver sound quality and advanced features such as channel compression that are unrivalled in this class.
You can choose either model with confidence for a wide range of amateur or professional applications: the MG124C if you don't need effects or already have effect gear you want to use, or the MG124CX if you want the sonic and space-saving advantages of high-performance SPX digital built in.
· A 12 channel mixer, comprising 6 mic/line channels, each with adjustable input gain, plus two additional stereo input channels for any stereo source such as CD and mini disk players
· Built in, easy to use, one-knob compression on four channels of the mixer – great for professional sounding vocals and other instruments – bass drum/snare drum/toms etc
· 3-Band EQ and high pass filters
· Switchable Phantom Power for condenser microphones
· Stereo, Control Room, Monitor, and Headphone Outputs