The Titan Mobile lighting desk has been a revelation in the events industry since its launch, a truly portable console that harnesses the power of the renowned TITAN software by connecting to a laptop to create a fully featured moving light control system.
As equally suited to corporate conference work as it is to large complex stage shows the Titan Mobile sets a new standard for portable lighting consoles.
Live Playbacks, Solo & Flash buttons, user programmable buttons & Attribute controllers enable fast & accurate complex show programming.
The console is supplied in a soft carry bag with its operating manual, Titan Software CD, 2 x USB cables & 3-Pin>5-Pin & 5-Pin>3-Pin DMX converters
· 2048 Channels to 240 moving Lights
· 10 Playback Pages
· 20 Direct Access workspaces, macros and executors
· Integrated video media server control
· Unique Avolites "Quicksketch" Legends
· Full Personality Library
· Fast to programme and easy to use
· 4 Isolated DMX Outputs - 12 Artnet Universes
· Dimensions (bagged): 450 x 300 x 100
Minimum Spec of the PC Required to run Titan Mobile
Processor: Intel Atom 1GHzRam: 1 GB
Hard Drive: 4GB Free space
OS: Windows XP Professional
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz
Ram: 2 GB
Screen: 1280x800 Touch screen
Hard Drive: 8GB Free hard disk space
OS: Windows 7 32-bit