High directivity and wide frequency response in a relatively short shotgun make this microphone a perfect tool for theatre, sound reinforcement, and film/TV applications.
Below 500 Hz it functions as a hypercardioid microphone; above 500 Hz the acoustic interference tube introduces increasing directivity.
A switchable 12 dB/octave 120 Hz bass cut filter effectively suppresses rumble and wind noise.
· Polar Pattern hypercardioid/directional
· Compact, short shotgun microphone
· Switchable bass cut filter minimizes mechanical noise
· Operates on phantom power 9-52v
· Bass Filter 12 dB/octave at 120 Hz
· Frequency Range 20 to 20,000 Hz
· Sensitivity 11 mV/Pa (-39 dBV)